Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Happy Tuesday!

Today is field day for Jonah and Noah.  Jonah jumped out of bed this morning, all bright-eyed and bushy-tailed, ready to go...and ready to eat his little chocolate donuts I bought yesterday.  :-)

Noah was more reluctant getting out of bed, but he eventually joined us, as well. 

I really can't be on here but for just a second, so it's going to be quick. 

For anyone who prayed for me yesterday, thank you.  Christa, I could feel those prayers coming...and I love you for it.  I felt better as the day went on, and today, all is well.  I also came across a cool verse this morning and wanted to share:

Psalm 28:7 The LORD is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in Him, and I am helped.

Enough said.

Love to all!

2 comments:

Shari said...

I'll see you at field day today! :-) Kendall was so excited!! We had to run to the store this morning to get her a shirt in her new class color!

Jennifer Goodwin said...

I enjoyed sitting together for at least part of Field Day! And thanks again for taking pics of my babies...most of mine were too far away. Official countdown: 5 DAYS!

Thankful Thursday

  Happy Thursday, friends! I'm so glad you're here today; thanks for joining in with me from time to time. If you're anything li...