Thursday, March 1, 2012

Thursday

It's been a good week.  I'm always surprised when Thursday rolls around...my weeks go that fast.  That's a good thing, since I'm always counting down until our weekends.  I love our family time! 

We don't really do anything special on weekends.  We just hang out together, and with whatever friends come over.  We go to my Mom's for dinner on Saturday nights.  We go to church.  The kids play outside.  We enjoy being together. 

Back to this week.  Nothing really major has gone on.  Just the usual.  I've gone to the store and made dinner preparations, the older boys have had lacrosse practice, we went to church last night while Todd rode with the sheriff's department, I got caught up on some of my recorded shows. 

It's been a good week. 

We have four lacrosse games this weekend, and I can't wait.  Have I mentioned that though both Graham and Drew play lacrosse, they're on different teams?  It's divided up by grade level for them.  Fifth and sixth grade are together, then seventh and eighth are together.  It makes for a crazy, busy practice and game schedule, but for now, I wouldn't have it any other way. 

This morning my plan is to read yesterday's and today's Bible reading plan.  I missed yesterday's so I could have extra time to finish up my Bible study stuff. 

Speaking of that, we are going to start another one the week after Spring break.  I'm excited about it...it's a brand new one by Kelly Minter on Nehemiah.  I've never done a study on that book, so I can't wait to dig in.  I've read part of one of her books before, and I liked her style of writing. 

I have to run...have a great Thursday!  Love to all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog!

What's Up Wednesday

  Happy Wednesday, friends! I'm joining in with  Sheaffer  and  Shay  for today's blog post. I'm going to jump right in, and the...