Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Some Funny...and Some Other Stuff

This morning I took Graham and Drew to school early for FCA.  I do this while still wearing my pj's.  As I was turning onto the road before my road (confusing, I know), I spotted a semi-ginormous spider crawling way too close by me. 

I contemplated stopping the car and getting out, but one, I would have had to have gone PAST it, and two, I still had my pj's on. 

Um, no. 

People were jogging and stuff, too, so no way was that happening. 

I finally managed to get my flip-flop off, while it's dangling now, from a web, and I prayed that I would squish it.  Because sometimes I miss.  I'm cool like that.  Jesus helped me, and I squished it.  Thank You, Jesus. 

I am currently addicted to the Yoplait Light (fat free) Lemon Cream Pie yogurt.  I'm having it for dessert right this very moment.

I love the book I am reading...I'm back to wholesome reading for a while.  This go 'round is by Dee Henderson, and it's the first in the series, Uncommon Heroes.  I love it...this first one is called True Devotion.  I highly recommend her...some might be a little slow in getting started, but they pick up quick. 

I would love to stay home and read today. 

I took the littles to school this morning, and on the way there, I saw spider number 2 of the day in my car.  I am praying I don't see anymore.  I don't know if my heart can take it.  And this one was on me.  Yikes.  As I swatted it really quick (and hopefully killing it), Jonah looked at me like I'd sprouted another head. 

I don't want to talk about it. 

Lest I made you laugh too loudly while reading this, I'll stop for now. 

Love to all. 

No comments:

Thankful Thursday

  Happy Thursday, friends! I'm so glad you're here today; thanks for joining in with me from time to time. If you're anything li...