Friday, March 23, 2012

Jonah

I posted this pic on Facebook, but if you're not on there, here you go. 

(I wrote this in my journal.)

Jonah is is such an amazing young man.  He is always smiling, showing off his dimples. 

He is always overflowing with joy. 

He talks nonstop.

He wants to be just like his dad. 

He is my hardest working son. 

He is the complete opposite of lazy.

He loves COPS (the show), and Alaska State Troopers.

When he grows up, he wants to be a "police" (his words, not mine).

He is practical and a logical thinker.

He excels at math and loves to read.

He is a fierce athlete.  

When 130 kids are at afternoon recess, I can hear his voice. 

He is amazing. 

He is precious and wonderful.

He is Jonah Raymon Goodwin.


No comments:

Good Friday Favorites, 3.29.2024.

  Happy Good Friday, friends! I'm linking up with  Andrea  and  Erika  for today's favorite blog post of the week. How has your week...