Thursday, February 23, 2012

thankful Thursday

I am thankful for:

friends who encourage.  Christy, thank you for sharing your Jesus Calling devotion with me this morning.
friends who inspire.  Shari, this is you.
friends who don't really know what the word "distance" means.  My heart feels as if they're right beside me.
an unexpected gesture of affection from one of my kids. 
a husband who makes me feel loved and treasured.  And who takes care of me.  :)
a hug, a kiss, a smile...a little goes a LONG way. 
worship music.  I'm listening to it right now. 
good health. 
quiet time.
accountability.
my beloved furry companions.  Andy the Wonder Dog is beside me as I write. 

Gotta run!  Love to all. 

1 comment:

  1. :) I am enjoying our friendship over blogs and Facebook. You're an encouragement to me as well, and an inspiration.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog!

Thankful Thursday

  Happy Thursday, friends! I can't believe it's already this day in the week. Wasn't it just yesterday that I was getting ready ...