Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Inspired By A Friend



Is it hard for you to trust God?  When His plans aren't quite what your plans were? 

What does it mean for YOU to trust God?

To me, it reminds me of playing the game Spades.  In the game, a team member can opt to go "nil" or "blind nil", which means they are going to try to NOT score (mess up).  You have to trust that your partner will carry your weight.

One friend on Facebook said that for her, trusting God would be like walking a tightrope with a blindfold on.  When all that can get you to the other side is quietly listening for that small, still voice. 

What does trusting God mean to you? 

Share some love and comment.  Love to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog!

Thankful Thursday

  Happy Thursday, friends! I can't believe it's already this day in the week. Wasn't it just yesterday that I was getting ready ...