Friday, December 30, 2011

The 30th of December

Wanna know what I did all day?


Read this.  I started last night at eight and did nothing but sit and read the majority of the day.  I did do a little laundry and I did not neglect Jonah and Noah.  Graham and Drew helped me out by sleeping all day, though.  By three thirty, I'd finished this book. 

For those of you who need something visual, maybe this suits you better:



Do you read her books?

This lady's?

http://www.karenkingsbury.com/

I have read all of her books.  All of these.

http://www.karenkingsbury.com/books

Yes, I have a problem.  And yes, I need bigger bookshelves.

Not only do I read them, I get other people to read them.  If you haven't, I urge you to try them.  Although she is a phenomenal author, her writing inspired me to deepen my walk with the Lord a bunch of years ago.  Well, six or seven.  Coming up on seven.  God speaks through the pages that she writes...and He uses her in ways that only He could.

There's a reason her books are called "Life Changing Fiction".

Try them.  But have some Kleenex handy.  She really brings out the tears.  But man, is it worth it.

I was also the recipient of this.


And this.


I know.  How blessed am I?

More than words can express.

Thank You, Lord, for Your many blessings. 

How has your day been?

Love to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog!

What's Up Wednesday

  Happy Wednesday, friends! I'm joining in with  Sheaffer  and  Shay  for today's blog post. I'm going to jump right in, and the...