Friday, October 7, 2011

Happy Friday!

Hmmm.  Apparently I've used that title quite a few times.  When I typed it in, Blogger remembered it.  Oh well.  It is!  A happy Friday, that is. 

I went to the Walmart this morning after I dropped the boys off at school.  I had to get our yummy fixin's for tonight's time at Tom's farm.  Hot dogs, buns, graham crackers, Hershey's candy bars, chips, dips...my kids are so excited.  We're going with three other families...the Stalls, the Dickson's and the Norman's. 

Heck.  Who am I kidding?  I'm probably more excited than them. 

I just really, really, REALLY want to get through this day in a big hurry.  I wish I could fast forward through the part when my kids are at school. 

Today, shopping for the s'more fixin's reminded me of how excited I am for Fall break.  We're going on an all-inclusive (exclusive, actually), relaxing, adventurous, three night, four day...

Camping trip! 

I am reminded of our most favorite picture book ever, A Camping Spree with Mr. Magee. 

I kinda feel like him sometimes.  When things are just so crazy and funny...

Anyway, this time around we're traveling close to 4 hours, to Blanchard Springs in the Ozarks.  This mama is so excited she can hardly stand it.  I was browsing their website yesterday and noticed that there is a 'black bear warning'. 

Hmmm. 

Jesus, please keep the black bears away! 

I say this all with tongue in cheek, because this is just adding memories for the boys.  :)  There are caves to explore, water falls and rivers to explore...I cannot wait.  C.A.N.N.O.T. W.A.I.T. 

:)

Well, lest I go on and on and on about this, I'll stop. 

For now. 

Happy Friday to all of you!  Love to all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog!

a weekend recap: girls trip edition

  Happy Tuesday, friends! I'm linking up with Joanne today, which is appropriate, since she was one of the ones on my weekend girls tri...