Sunday, September 25, 2011

Remember Me?

I'm in a writing funk.  Life is great, and all is well with us, I just haven't been in the mood to write. 

I will tell you that this weekend was amazing.  We've spent lots of time at church, and I have been so blessed (once again) by all the love poured into our kids' lives.  :)  God is so good, and our church is doing great things to make sure kids everywhere know Him. 

Random thing of the weekend: it's sunny outside, 80 degrees and we're under a tornado warning.  Which never happens this late in the year.  Weird, I know.  Welcome to Memphis.

I don't have much for now...hopefully this little bit will inspire me to write more later. 

Love to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog!

Wednesday hodgepodge

  Happy Wednesday, friends! I'm joining in with Joyce's Wednesday hodgepodge this week, since this was one thing we talked about th...