Wednesday, September 7, 2011

My Mornings

They're my favorite. 

Especially when I'm able to jump out of bed easily and shower in a reasonable amount of time. 

I love waking up while everyone is asleep and coming downstairs while the it's still dark. 

I love watching the sun slowly makes its way up in the sky every morning. 

I love that first cup of coffee...don't you?  It's the best. 

I love sitting in my chair, or at the kitchen table, with a cup of coffee and an open Bible.  That time is precious to me.  It sets the tone for my entire day.

I love mornings when I don't have anything going on until work.  I can come home, pack Jonah's and Noah's lunch, and spend more time in the Word. 

I love popping in one of my favorite worship cd's and worshiping my little heart out...right in my very own kitchen.  Some of the best 'church' I've ever had has taken place in there. 

I love seeing the completed task of folded laundry. 

I love that the boys try their best to get up in time to make their beds each morning.  (Although I don't think it happened today.  But it's okay...I'm always pleasantly surprised when they do.)

I just love the routine of our mornings.  I LOVE routine.  :)  I know...I'm a nerd. 

What do YOU love?

No comments:

Thankful Thursday

  Happy Thursday, friends! I'm so glad you're here today; thanks for joining in with me from time to time. If you're anything li...