Friday, September 9, 2011

Happy Friday!

It's my favorite week day!  The weather this week has been ahhhmaazing!  High's in the mid-upper 70's, lows in the 50's...perfection.  Right now it's a cool 52*...and I cannot wait to sit out in this amazing-ness tonight at the CHS football game. 

And we are finally getting to have our redneck campfire after the game!  We invited some friends over after the game tonight.  I. CANNOT. WAIT.  :)

Before tonight, though, after I drop all the kiddos off at school, I am heading to Chik-Fil-A to meet a friend that goes all the way back to my elementary years.  I'm excited about seeing her after all these years...we graduated together, but by the time high school came around, we had grown apart.  Another girl was supposed to join us that we graduated with, but she's unable to make it.  I'm excited about catching up, though...it's been ages. 

My sweet Daddy comes over today.  I think he's coming to the game with us, too...he's been itching to get back into a football game.  This is his favorite thing...high school football.  We used to go every single Friday night when I was a young girl.  He didn't come with us last week because he wasn't feeling well, but this week, all is good. 

It's going to be an awesome weekend...and I can't wait to get it started.  I hope all of you have a wonderful Friday...get outside and enjoy this amazing weather!  Love to all.

No comments:

Thankful Thursday

  Happy Thursday, friends! I'm so glad you're here today; thanks for joining in with me from time to time. If you're anything li...