Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Blessed

It's been a great weekend.  We had a couple of little 'setbacks', but all is good now.  My car decided to start acting all weird Saturday night at my sister's house, but my personal mechanic got it all working properly again.  ;-)

We were able to watch some Friday night football...CHS Dragons vs. Houston Mustangs.  The Dragons won.  In a sit-on-the-edge-of-your-seat ending, no less. 

Yesterday we had friends come over for a cookout.  We were going to get a fire going in our fire pit and roast marshmallows for s'mores, but it was too windy. 

We still had a great time, though.  We just played cards instead. 

I'm thinking tonight we might have to have that fire.  :)

The weather is ahhhmaaazing this week.  High's in the mid to upper 70's, lows in the lower to mid 50's...perfect!  I just wish we were on a camping trip. 

 That's okay, though...hopefully we'll have one of those soon.  It's weather like this that is the perfect camping weather. 

I'm looking forward to another great week...I hope you all have one as well. 

Love to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog!

Friday Favorites: 4.19.2024.

  Happy Friday, friends! I'm linking up with  Andrea  and  Erika  for today's favorite blog post of the week. How has your week been...