Saturday, August 13, 2011

Sweet Family Time

It's priceless, don't you think? 

We were on our way home from Nana's and Big Daddy's tonight, when I heard Graham say, "Hey, remember that time we were downtown at the Veteran's day parade?  And Noah saw the homeless man and said, 'hey there's a hobo!'?" 

It made my heart so happy to hear my kids talk about a memory like that.  Not that that was a great moment, but it was pretty funny.  And Noah was only five, so he really didn't know better yet.  Luckily, the poor man (not literally) was across the street and didn't hear us. 

We experience sweet family time tonight.  We are so richly blessed, my friend.  All of us.

Love to all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog!

Friday Favorites: 4.19.2024.

  Happy Friday, friends! I'm linking up with  Andrea  and  Erika  for today's favorite blog post of the week. How has your week been...