Monday, August 1, 2011

My prayer...

is for all my sweet teacher and staff friends (and all the ones I don't know) to be strengthened and guided by the Lord this entire school year.

is that above all, they will have the endurance required to do what they do. 

is that no matter who they get in their classes, that the Lord will provide them daily with all the love and patience they need. 

is for Graham, Drew, Jonah and Noah to love whoever they get...and for the teacher to love them. 

is for another wonderful school year.  God has blessed us for so many years in our schools, and I know He will do it again this year. 

is for God to grant wisdom, knowledge and understanding to every student in school. 

is for my boys to remember why they need to do their very best.  ("Work willingly at whatever you do, as though you were working for the Lord rather than for people." Colossians 3:23)

We've only got this week left of summer, then it's back to school for all of us.  I'm thinking about all my sweet teacher friends this morning...and saying some prayers on their behalf.  I'm also praying for my husband's cousin Louie this morning...he had a heart attack Friday sometime and though he was doing well yesterday, he took a turn for the worse again sometime this morning. 

Joshua 1:9 says this: "This is my command-be strong and courageous!  Do not be afraid or discouraged.  For the LORD your God is with you wherever you go."

I thought that this was fitting for my morning prayer time.  :)  I love God's word.  I don't know what I'd do without it.  Thanks for reading...love to all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog!

Thankful Thursday

  Happy Thursday, friends! I hope your week is going well. Mine is—it's actually flying right by. I will say that I wish this part would...