Wednesday, August 3, 2011

the hottest day of summer

BLAH.  That is exactly how I feel right now.  I think the heat it making my head throb.  :(  I broke into a sweat tonight walking from the Burban to the side entrance of church.  Which was like 200 feet.

Yuck. 

It was so hot that all the boys came home today and took cold showers. 

And I took a nap.  :)

I am so sad that school starts so early...I really wish that there would be a law that said school couldn't start until after the 20th of August.  It's too hot for the kids to have outdoor recess...so think of how awful that makes it for their teachers. 

So...that's about all I've got.  Like I said...my head is pounding and I don't think there's much more rattling around in there.  Don't melt away...but I just might. 

Love to all. 

No comments:

Thankful Thursday

  Happy Thursday, friends! I'm so glad you're here today; thanks for joining in with me from time to time. If you're anything li...