Thursday, August 25, 2011

Happy Thursday!

It's a gorgeous day outside...the temp is only *78 for the moment and the sun is shining.  It's another day that we are all alive and well.  And I am thankful.  And blessed. 

I love what the pastor at our old church used to say~"Your attitude is the most important thing you will put on everyday."

What kind of attitude are you putting on? 

I am speaking to myself, here, so just bear with me.  If you wake up thinking it's going to be a bad day...then it is.  If you wake up thankful for the new day God has blessed you with...well, it's hard to have a bad day with that mentality. 

I was hit with these thoughts on my way home from Walmart this morning.  I was listening to Klove when I got the thought.  I also heard a really amazing quote that I shared on facebook:

"Don't tell God how big your problems are.  Tell your problems how big your God is."

He is...there is nothing too great, nothing too small. 

He loves us and He cares for us.  Every single little detail in our lives.

Just thought I'd share some of my thoughts with you.  I hope you all have a wonderfully, blessed day.  Love to all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog!

Thankful Thursday

  Happy Thursday, friends! I can't believe it's already this day in the week. Wasn't it just yesterday that I was getting ready ...