Friday, August 12, 2011

Happy Friday!

The first weekend of the school year!  We made it!!  The first week is always the hardest.  I always feel if we can make it through the first week, that we're good to go.  We've done some changing around and some modifying with transportation, but other than that, we are good to go!

So last night, I totally went to bed at 8:30.  I told you I was beat.  I fell asleep by 9:15.  :)  I think this week has officially gotten to me.

I have no clue what we're doing tonight...but whatever it is, I am just glad we will all be together. 

I'm praying Drew remembers his new schedule today.  I'm sure he'll be fine.  They're both super excited because they're walking home with friends today.  Our bus has been so late everyday that I changed them to 'walkers'.  I'm meeting Graham at his friend's house, and Drew is going home with his friend to hang out for a little while.

Big boys.  So fun, but so sad for their momma. 

I hope you all have an incredibly wonderful, blessed Friday.  Love to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog!

Thankful Thursday

  Happy Thursday, friends! I hope your week is going well. Mine is—it's actually flying right by. I will say that I wish this part would...