Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Day 2...

So today I rolled out of bed a little easier.  Don't get me wrong...I still pushed "snooze" on my alarm, but it wasn't quite as hard as yesterday.  The only thing I have to get better at is going to bed earlier.

Yesterday was a good day for all my kids.  Drew was exhausted when he got home, though.  I think he had a hard time falling to sleep Sunday night because of the anticipation.  He took two naps before 7:00.  I'm thinking it was because he had a bad headache (he has his dad's sinus issues, and we had a front move in last night...no wonder.  I woke up to rain on ground this morning.).  He barely ate his dinner.  Needless to say, last night he went to sleep much faster.

You know what's funny?  (They would die if they knew I was telling you this.)  When Jonah and Noah asked me to read them a story last night, Graham and Drew got all excited and asked if they could sit in.  :)  I have to admit that it made my heart happy.  I love that they can still be "kids", even though most of the time they think they're too old for stuff like that.

I am praying for a great day for all the boys again.  Graham loved all his teachers, Drew liked MOST of his teachers (notice I didn't say "all"), and Jonah and Noah fell in love with the amazing Beth Sansone.  Maybe because she let them have a snowball fight in class?  Hmm....quite possibly.  :)  She also lets her kids sit on exercise balls instead of chairs, so I'm sure we'll be purchasing some of those this week. 

God is so good to us.  I am so thankful that He orchestrates every single event in our lives....right down to how great our first day back was.  I hope you all have a blessed Tuesday.  Love to all!

No comments:

Good Friday Favorites, 3.29.2024.

  Happy Good Friday, friends! I'm linking up with  Andrea  and  Erika  for today's favorite blog post of the week. How has your week...