Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Almost Half Over

I love our weekends together...especially once school starts.  I don't want to be "that mom" who is always rushing time...quite the opposite, I want to enjoy the moment I'm in with the kids, and I want to enjoy our weekends together. 

Today was a MUCH better for my sweet Drew.  I had doubts after yesterday, but today was fine.  I'm thankful for my praying friends!  I know that God heard every single prayer uttered over that child today. 

We're settling into a routine...and I like it.  I miss this during the summer.  I love structure...and organization and always knowing what we're doing and when.  A routine is not a bad thing around my house. 

I'm even getting back in the swing of regularly planned meals.  :) 

So, the best things about today: Drew's improved day, Graham telling me about how his teacher danced with one of her students today, and seeing Jonah's and Noah's faces when they came home to find their new seats for their desks at school: exercise balls. 

Yes, you read that right.  They get to have large sized exercise balls instead of chairs in school. 

Third grade rocks. 

Good night, my friends, and love to all!

No comments:

Thankful Thursday

  Happy Thursday, friends! I'm so glad you're here today; thanks for joining in with me from time to time. If you're anything li...