Friday, July 29, 2011

a little sadness

I'm sad this morning.  Lisa and Eric from Klove's morning show are on air for the last time.  They have both felt God calling them to very different things, and they decided to make today their last day as our beloved morning show hosts. 

It's funny how you get to know someone you listen to every single morning...and I've enjoyed them so much over the last few years.  They've gotten me through many, many mornings of being up at the crack of dawn making lunches and stumbling towards my coffee pot.  I love Lisa especially...and her sweet, kind heart. 

Until they get a new morning show up and running, JD Chandler will be taking their place.  I like him...but it just won't be the same. 

So as I write this, I am listening to my favorite dj's for the last time.  And remembering to say a prayer for them as they move on to what God is calling them to.  Lisa will be staying home with her boys, who are quickly growing up.  And Eric is feeling God calling him to some other area of ministry.  Say a prayer for them today!  I know it'll be hard for them to leave this amazing radio ministry...but how exciting for them to be walking in the way of the Lord! 

Love to all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog!

Friday Favorites: 4.19.2024.

  Happy Friday, friends! I'm linking up with  Andrea  and  Erika  for today's favorite blog post of the week. How has your week been...