Wednesday, July 13, 2011

a little girl time and some good food

I was sitting here yesterday when it dawned on me that I was in desperate need of a girls' night. 

Outside of my home with at least one other person of the same gender as me.

So I sent out a text to my 2 go-to-girls, Tammy and Rene, and asked them to join me.  Rene couldn't...she was working, but Tammy was able to go.  So we met at Booya's...only to discover that it was live music night and that we wouldn't be able to hear ourselves talk, so we went to Chili's instead. 

It was so nice talking to a friend in a relaxed environment.  I'm sure it will do wonders for my mood today. 

Speaking of today...we don't really have much on the agenda.  Tomorrow the boys and I are meeting a friend of mine for lunch, but today we're not really doing much of anything.  We all have camp meetings tonight at church, and then there's church. 

That's about it.  Exciting, on-the-edge-of-your-seat stuff, I know.  Love to all. 

2 comments:

Shayla said...

I love your text fonts!!!!! we are dealing with church camp stuff and just planning our summer hear too. . .all my posts have been about cleaning and organizing, so Im totally on the "edge of your seat" blogging category this week too :)

Jennifer Goodwin said...

Thank you! I love all the new font options that blogger made available. I don't remember what this one's called, but you can preview it before you select it. I love your blog...you're always so refreshing! Thanks for commenting on mine! Blessings...

Thankful Thursday

  Happy Thursday, friends! I'm so glad you're here today; thanks for joining in with me from time to time. If you're anything li...