Saturday, July 16, 2011

I have a hundred and thirty eight things to do...

...before I leave town for 4 days tomorrow.

Yikes.

I don't know why I wait until the last minute to do things...it just puts unnecessary pressure on me.  Apparently, I work best under extreme pressure.  That's when I accomplish the most in the shortest amount of time.

I leave for camp (along with countless counselors and 103 kids) tomorrow at four.  For three nights and four days of some hot fun.  :)

I'm with 4th grade girls.  (In case you want to start praying now for an extra dose of patience!)

That's about it for now.  Love to all!

That's about it.  Love to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog!

Friday Favorites: 4.19.2024.

  Happy Friday, friends! I'm linking up with  Andrea  and  Erika  for today's favorite blog post of the week. How has your week been...