Sunday, July 17, 2011

Goodbye, bloggy world

Until Wednesday...or maybe Thursday, depending on how tired I am.  We return Wednesday at five.  Upon returning to the church, we are being fed dinner...all the campers/families of campers and counselors.  Then we're ending with a worship service at six. 

In case you're my family and want to attend with us.  :)  Dinner is from 5-6, and the service starts at 6.  Ends at 7. 

Then we are being released from there...but not a moment before. 

I think it's awesome that we're all being fed and ending together in worship. 

My church rocks. 

Love to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog!

Thankful Thursday

  Happy Thursday, friends! I can't believe it's already this day in the week. Wasn't it just yesterday that I was getting ready ...