1. The thunder was so loud last night that it woke me up on repeated occasions. :( Maybe that's why I woke up with a horrendous crick in my neck.
2. I am so over packing lunches for school. I know it doesn't take a lot of time, but it's just something that I will be thrilled to not have to do for a while.
3. I hate seeing people I love go through hard times in life. I hate it...and I don't say the "h" word very often. I sincerely wish that I could wave a magic wand and all their troubles would disappear.
4. I wish everybody could just get along all the time. Life is so short, and really, the things that some people worry and fret about are just plain ridiculous. It's all meaningless...according to what King Solomon wrote in the book of Ecclesiastes chapter 1, verses 2 and 3.
5. I'm sad because not only is lacrosse over, but now baseball is over as well. Except for the make-up games that they will hopefully get to play.
6. I'm thinking about the time that I woke up this morning versus the time that I wake up on summer break...and it makes my heart happy.
7. I'm thinking that I'm getting a sinus infection. My throat was on fire when I woke up this morning. It is probably because of whatever front is moving through good 'ol Memphis. :(
8. My house needs to be cleaned...but I don't have enough time in my day!
9. The thought of camping this weekend makes me want to fast forward through this week and all the work it takes to pack everything up.
10. I'm hoping Drew's field day isn't canceled. As much as the thought of standing in the sun for 2 hours makes me want to cry, it's something that he loves so much. I hope he gets to enjoy it today...if he doesn't, I'm not sure if they'll reschedule it.
I have to go! Laundry....lunches....laundry....boys to be woken up...
Love to all!
In honor of turning forty-one years young today, I thought I'd share forty-one things I am most grateful for and some things I absolu...
I loved this morning's devotion from Jesus Calling, so I thought it would share it with you. All of the below is written by Sarah Young...
Jonah looked at me this afternoon and said, "I wish we had church tonight." Makes my heart all happy. Fact about me: I cry ofte...
You all know I have an aversion to Thursday, right? Well, lately I've been wondering why. Here's what I've come up with: my d...