Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Ummm.....

Stupid title pressure.  There it is again. 

I know it's been a while.  Are you shocked?  I've had lots to write about...just not the want to. 

We're going on a little trip tomorrow...it's my first time camping.  I am praying that I love it every bit as much as I think I'm going to, and that I will want to turn around and do it all over again in a month.  I might get a little freaked out...crawly bugs creep me out (the spider variety) and I don't plan on wearing makeup. 

Yikes. 

Anyway.  Just thought I'd let y'all know where I was going to be over the next few days.  You might want to say a prayer.  Or twelve.  And God help the little creature that tries to come near me.  :)

Love to all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog!

Friday Favorites, 4.26.2024.

  Happy Friday, friends! I'm linking up with  Andrea  and  Erika  for today's favorite blog post of the week. How has your week been...