Thursday, March 3, 2011

Thursday Version of Things I Love

Jesus...that never changes.  I just become more amazed at Him everyday.
My husband.  Again, this never changes, but my love for him is constantly growing and maturing.
My kids waking up happy (and yes, I love them even when they're not happy!).
Breakfast with friends.
The first cup of freshly brewed coffee.
Riding in my suburban with all the windows down.
A good song on the radio.
Painted fingernails.
Reading blogs.  Seriously...this could take up an entire day.
A clean, organized, clutter-free home. 
A freshly cut yard.
A newly painted room.
Friday's.  Saturday's.  Sunday's.  Wednesday's. 
The sound of keys being typed on.
Friendly faces...and catching up with people that I don't get to see often. 
Singing, "Good morning" to my kids...and hearing them sing it back. 
Hearing Jonah sing in his sleep.
Singing, period.  Helping lead worship, specifically. 
Walking into my church on a Sunday morning.  Feels like I'm walking into my home.
Good friends...especially when the whole family meshes...wives, husbands and kids.  Rare, but sweet.
Writing. 
Not saying goodbye. 

No comments:

Good Friday Favorites, 3.29.2024.

  Happy Good Friday, friends! I'm linking up with  Andrea  and  Erika  for today's favorite blog post of the week. How has your week...