Tuesday, March 8, 2011

a few (more) of my favorite things

~being enthusiastically hugged by my sweet Drew when he finds out what I'm cooking for dinner
~Dirty Jobs (the show)
~elementary aged children (well, on most days ;)
~my chamilia bracelet
~my private jet (if you know me, you should know what this is)
~my house shoes that Todd bought me for Christmas...they are furry boots and I love them
~my "comfy" clothes, which consist of lounge pants from Chico's and my almost 15 year old GAP hoodie
~words with friends
~rainy nights spent at home with nothing to do
~facebook...especially because it helps me stay in touch with family and friends that I haven't seen in forever
~watching my kids play with toys that put their imaginations to work...Lego's, wooden blocks...
~the sound of mardi gras beads being rubbed together
~the smell of a new book
~the smell of coffee
~the first sip of coffee in the morning
~pickle juice
~williams' sonoma meyer's lemon soap and lotion...I could eat it, it smells so yummy
~carmex
~a freshly scrubbed (Mom, if you're reading this, I promise I don't scrub.  I lightly rub and pat.  :) face
~clean smelling boys
~my husband's soap
~the sound of him walking in the back door when he gets home from work
~lovingly picking out my family's favorite treats from the grocery store
~folding clothes...I know I must be nuts on this one, but I LOVE folding clothes and am very picky about the way that I do it.  If you don't believe me, ask my mother-in-love and my sister, Trish.  Neither one are allowed to touch my laundry basket.  (Lol...kinda)
~writing
~flipping through my Bible...I highlight and mark all through my Bible and I love going back and reading why I loved a particular verse so much.
~Bible study homework
~school supplies
~making a dinner that ALL of my family enjoys, and one that is facebook-worthy of a compliment from the hubs
~the people I work with
~cold weather
~Wednesday nights (choir practice)
~learning a new (really great) choir song
~reality television

I could go on, but if I did, I wouldn't have another one of these posts to write.  :)  G'night.  Love to all.

No comments:

Thankful Thursday

  Happy Thursday, friends! I'm so glad you're here today; thanks for joining in with me from time to time. If you're anything li...