Monday, January 17, 2011

Our Weekend

This weekend has been heavenly.  H.E.A.V.E.N.L.Y., I tell you.  Friday night we had two extra friends over to spend the night and we ordered CiCi's takeout pizza.  It was yummy, and it never occurred to me we could do that until Phyllis and Wiley did it one night.  Anyway.  I woke up entirely too early on Saturday, because the friend that spent the night with Jonah and Noah had to leave at 8a.m. for a basketball game.  Yikes.  His mom was sweet and let Jonah and Noah go with her. 

The friends all stayed the majority of the day.  And my hubby was gracious enough to stay here with all of them while my mom, sister and I went out.  We had several places to go.  We started out at Yarniverse, my mom's favorite knit shop.  After that we went to Bogey's Deli, that was right next door.  Next on our stops was Muddy's Cupcake Shoppe.  I know, right??  They are yummy.  My mom and I are on a mission to find the best cupcake, but so far I like GiGi's the best.  Anyway, after the bakery, we went to Vera Bradley.  :)  I had some birthday and Christmas money that I was saving and they have their new Spring patterns out...and, well...you know how that goes.  We walked around Saddle Creek afterwards (it's still one of my favorite shopping centers), then we ended our day at Costco.  I had something to return. 

Todd ended up riding with the sheriff's department Saturday night, so we went to Mom's for dinner alone.  Sunday was spent at church, and for dinner last night a bunch of us went to CiCi's to eat after church.  Graham and Drew went home with a friend, so this morning it's just me and the 2 younger boys.  We're watching Franklin together.  :)  It's been forever since they've watched this, and it's bringing back memories. 

I don't know what's on the agenda for today.  I had one thought of doing something, but it's drizzling rain and it kind of messed up what I thought.  So...I know we'll meet up with my friend so I can get Graham and Drew back, but after that, I don't know.  Whatever it is, I know it'll be a fun day.  Just the fact that we're home from school today is good enough for me!!

Well, I need to get off this thing and start on some laundry that I neglected over the weekend.  I hope you all enjoy your kiddos today, I know I will!  Love to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog!

Thankful Thursday

  Happy Thursday, friends! I hope your week is going well. Mine is—it's actually flying right by. I will say that I wish this part would...