Monday, December 20, 2010

What's On My Agenday For the Day

Cooking!!!  One of my dearest friends, Marcia, is coming over this morning and we are going to start our cooking frenzy!  I'm excited.  We treated ourselves to dinner out at an actual restaurant last night~Chili's, thanks to a little girl who gave me a gift card for carpooling~and after dinner, Graham, Drew and I went to Kroger to get all our ingredients. 

I'm making chex mix (a given, because all my kids LURVE it!), rice krispie treats, and chocolate covered peanut butter crackers.  I think Marcia is making sausage balls and puppy chow.  Then we will share the goodies.  :))  We did this for 4 hours last year and it was so much fun. 

I love this girl that God has gifted me with.  She has been such a blessing to me and has become one of the best friends I have ever had.  She is the kind of girl who will laugh with you over crazy things, cry because plans might change and it makes her sad, and she will tell you like it is.  In a loving and kind way.  I love her. 

After our cooking frenzy, I might be going to my mom's for a little bit, and then she is coming back home with me to spend the night!!  I can't wait.  Todd is working with the sheriff's department tonight and I will be thrilled to have company.  :)  We're having roast beast for dinner (and no, that is not a type-o) and we're going to watch Christmas movies!!!  I can hardly wait.  I love my mama...and am thankful for every single second that God blesses me with her! 

Well...I need to go get dressed to start my day.  All the doodlebops are still snoozing upstairs, so I'm going to go take advantage of the calm before the storm.  Have a blessed day...love to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog!

What's Up Wednesday

  Happy Wednesday, friends! I'm joining in with  Sheaffer  and  Shay  for today's blog post. I'm going to jump right in, and the...