Thursday, December 2, 2010

a prayer request

This has been a rough past few weeks.  My friend Sharon lost 2 of her sons in a plane crash.  Their memorial is this Saturday at Collierville United Methodist Church.

My niece is in the hospital and needs prayer.

And an old friend of our family, Tami, lost her son in Afghanistan.  I've spent the last hour reading his wife's blog and crying my eyes out.  They were so young and in love, and she was such an amazing wife to him.  Her writing is very inspiring.  If you want to check it out, click here

What in the world is up???  I'm thankful we have a faithful God to look to in times like these.  I cannot imagine life without praying friends, which is why I'm asking you all to pray. 

The hero that died is Chad Wade.  He leaves behind his wife, Katie, his mom, Tami, and a slew of family members that loved him dearly. 

Thanks for joining me in prayer.  My heart is broken for this sweet family. 

Love to all. 

No comments:

Good Friday Favorites, 3.29.2024.

  Happy Good Friday, friends! I'm linking up with  Andrea  and  Erika  for today's favorite blog post of the week. How has your week...