Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Brrrrr!

It was so cold at our tree lighting in The Ville!  But I loved it.  I love this weather...just one more reason why we want to move to Alaska!! 

Here are some pics for your visual pleasure.  I do hope you enjoy.  ;)


I do love this man.  Crazy makin' me laugh face and all.  Isn't he a doll???  I never grow tired of his sweet smile.


Sweet boys.  :)  This was tonight on our town's square.  Aka "The Ville".  I do love our small town. 


Graham was being held in place by Todd.  Because Graham was trying to run away.  Right before we took this, Graham had gone off for a few minutes and a huge group of girls came by asking for him.  They were all older...and they all hugged him...and this mama's heart was so happy that he is so loved at school! 


And look who I ran into!!  My best friend in the whole wide world...sweet Mandy.  I've known her since high school and she is awesome!!


Our beautiful town tree.  ;)  Not exactly Rockefeller Center style, but it does this small town girl's heart some good. 

A great time was had by all.  Even after I learned of some shocking news that took place today at the middle school.  I'm glad I work at the elementary school and not the middle school.  God help all those people.  God help the kids who got in trouble today.  Makes me excited about an upcoming chance to be a part of a praying mom's group for our school kids!!

Anyway...just wanted to stop by and show some pics.  It's been a while since I've posted pics.

Love to all. 

No comments:

Good Friday Favorites, 3.29.2024.

  Happy Good Friday, friends! I'm linking up with  Andrea  and  Erika  for today's favorite blog post of the week. How has your week...