Thursday, August 5, 2010

uMmMm...call it whatever you want.

I am telling you, the title gets me.  I can never come up with catchy ones.

So, I'm pretty sure it's hot enough to fry an egg on the road.  In a couple of minutes, my kids will let me know if that's true or not.  I'll let you know.  I might or might not get a picture.  Jonah's in charge of the photo taking.  We'll see.

I was trying to come up with a cute hotter than ______ analogy, but other than the 4 letter word that starts with "H", I couldn't think of one.

I did see on my brother in law's status on FaceBook yesterday one that I liked.  He said that when he pulled up the weather report for Nashville (Memphis?) that all it said was : Hell.  I thought that was funny.

Even the pool water is too hot.  We swam with my sweet friend Carol, or "Mimi Carol" as the boys call her.  We swam this morning to avoid the later afternoon heat and possible thunderstorms.  Then we came home and had lunch.  Then I did laundry, had a shower and went to vote.

Exciting day, huh?

I know. 

My kids are excited about tonight.  Nana and Big Daddy are taking the boys to a special back to school dinner at Osaka.  They LOVE watching the chefs cook at the table.  And I am going to.....

........not cook.  While my friend Christa comes over and we watch The Bachelorette together.  :)

I'm excited.

Love to all. 

Oh, and though the egg did smoke a little, it didn't fry.  At least not while they were outside watching it.


See?

Fun times at our house.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog!

Friday Favorites, 4.26.2024.

  Happy Friday, friends! I'm linking up with  Andrea  and  Erika  for today's favorite blog post of the week. How has your week been...