Tuesday, August 10, 2010

my newest Bible study

...that I love!!! 


It's amazing so far.  I have loved every single second of the 5 nights of homework.  And, once again, I strongly recommend it. 

If you're interested, you can join me!  We're having the study on Tuesday nights (and Wednesday) nights at my church Memphis First Assembly of God, at 6:30.  You can go to Lifeway and purchase your book if you want to join us.  It's not too late.  Tonight is Session 2.  And I'm bummed that I have to miss it.  School parent night and all that. 

Gotta run!  My little CES peeps are waitin' on me!!!  Love to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog!

Thankful Thursday

  Happy Thursday, friends! I can't believe it's already this day in the week. Wasn't it just yesterday that I was getting ready ...