Monday, August 30, 2010

#693

Lots and lots of fun things going on in my mind tonight.  Want to join??? 

1.  I am so thankful that God has answered a huge prayer request regarding Jonah's class and a "special" friend.  God is good.  All the time.  (Even when He doesn't answer our prayers...or at least the way we want Him to.)

2.  I am in love with the book of Esther.  Cannot, simply CANNOT get enough of this Beth Moore Bible study.  I don't even want to call her Esther anymore.  I'm thinking about calling her Hadassah, her Jewish name, because in this week's homework, she had her God-given DEFINING moment.  Praise You, Lord. 

3.  I am excited about a new friend I have.  :)  But my hubby might be more excited.  She's a new girlfriend for me, but a new football watching friend for him.  Her and her sweet boy are coming over Saturday night to watch the first Alabama game of the season.  Roll Tide.  Her name is Jessica, she's as country as they come (she's from MoBEEL, as she pronounces it), and she will blow you out of this world with her voice.  And she's adorable.  And amazingly nice.  And really good at making me laugh hysterically in choir at the most inappropriate times. 

4.  I am excited about an upcoming all girls weekend in Nashville!!!  For my amazing girl, Christa.  It's her bachelorette party and I cannot wait!  And we're only one month away from her wedding!  And saying goodbye.  :(  That last part makes me sad.

5.  I have a new favorite OPI color.  If you're on facebook, go to my status and you'll see the name.  I can't wait to do my toes!!

6.  I am totally, wholly, amazingly in love with my Jesus.  The more I know Him, the more I love Him.  I cannot get enough of Him in this newest Bible study I'm doing.  I am loving the fact that I am learning how even when His hand cannot be seen in my life, that His hand is ALL OVER MY LIFE

7.  I have something going on almost EVERY night this week.  It's a very busy time of year (heck, who am I kidding???  When is it ever NOT busy in my life???)  Tonight was Bible study, tomorrow night I'm eating out with my dad and my sister Trish for her birthday, Wednesday is church, Thursday we will be home, Friday we have friends coming over, Saturday we have friends coming over, Sunday is church, Sunday night we're going to a friend's house, and then...back to Monday.  Holy cow.  I need a bed.  Or lots of caffeine. 

8.  I am reading an awesome book, and I can't wait to go to bed to bury myself in it again.  And it makes me literally LOL while I'm in bed. 

9.  I get excited over going to bed every night so I can wake up to my (or my hubby's) amazing coffee.

10.  I have written 693 blog posts, as of 9:41 p.m. Monday night, August 30th, 2010.  Who knew I had so much to say? 

That's all I've got.  Love to all. 

No comments:

Thankful Thursday

  Happy Thursday, friends! I'm so glad you're here today; thanks for joining in with me from time to time. If you're anything li...