Wednesday, February 24, 2010

American Idol

Did y'all watch last night?  It's funny because Todd and I agreed on who we liked, but the boys have totally different opinions.  Good for them! 

Here's who I liked last night:

Paige Miles
Lilly Scott
Katelyn Epperly
Michelle Delamor
Crystal Bowersox

Who were your likes and dislikes? 

I thought the girls didn't do as good last night as they did on that last Hollywood performance, but overall I thought they did pretty good.  The first week's always tough~it has to be with all the nerves.  I'm sure as the weeks go by they'll loosen up some and come out of their shells. 

Bottom line~there are some VERY different people on here this year.  In the girls, especially, several of them have really distinctive voices and I love it. 

I can't wait for tonight's episode!!!

Oh, and the boys all loved Crystal Bowersox and Katie Stevens.  I think they liked Katie because of her looks! 

1 comment:

  1. I'm so sad! I missed last night's episode; somehow my DVR has skipped it (I think it's the Olympics, but not sure). Anyway, I will have to Youtube it and watch it somehow. I like Lacey Brown, mainly because she's a Christian but I also think she has a beautiful voice.

    No real favorites yet, but I'm sure I'll be posting about a standout soon enough! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog!

What's Up Wednesday

  Happy Wednesday, friends! I'm joining in with  Sheaffer  and  Shay  for today's blog post. I'm going to jump right in, and the...