Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Happy Wednesday & Organizational Tips

I love me a 4 day week.  Seriously.  The only thing NOT going great is the fact that I need to go grocery shopping, and I've yet to do that.  Actually, let me stop there.  My dear, sweet hubby did go get some necessities last night on his way home.  I usually go grocery shopping after work~I get off between 2:15 and 2:30~but yesterday it was closer to 3.  I go to the bank everyday and by the time that was all taken care of, when I got to Kroger and didn't see any up close parking spots, I just kept on driving.  I didn't have enough time to get all that I needed to get in 20 minutes.  So.  I'm thinking if I can hold off until Thursday, that I will. 

So, because there is a lack of food in the house, lunch making is not going so great.  I made 3 of the boys buy their lunches yesterday, and I took Jonah's lunch with me when I went in at 11:00.  That's what I'm doing this morning~Drew is buying, and the other 3 will be taken with me when I go.  I don't know what is wrong with me~I can't seem to get UP and get going. 

This week is safety patrol week for Graham so we have to leave early everyday, which believe it or not, makes a HUGE difference in our time around here. 

I'm already thinking about what I want to do when I come back home, and due to some drawer issues I'm having around our house, I am thinking I need to clean some of them out.  Of course this probably won't get done until the weekend {or in all my other spare time, what with painting and rearranging everything}, but it's nice to dream.  {And by drawer issues~I mean the pull out and put things in variety.  ;)}

So that brings me to this post.  I was reading some of the blogs I love to read this morning and came across this one from the Nester.  So I thought I would share with you all.  In case you're interested.  You can click HERE to read the story yourself.  Some of these I already do~the idea about the cups, and some I've already asked my husband to help install~the idea with the pegged rack for bags and coats {because remember my post about all that camo that has taken over my dining room?}.  But still, there are some great ideas in the above post. 

So.  Happy Wednesday and if you so choose~happy organizing!!!  I wish I could stay home to do that!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog!

a weekend recap: girls trip edition

  Happy Tuesday, friends! I'm linking up with Joanne today, which is appropriate, since she was one of the ones on my weekend girls tri...