Monday, December 14, 2009

Blessed

"Now to Him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to His power that is at work within us, to Him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, forever and ever. Amen!" Ephesians 3:20, 21

Blessed.

Blessed
Loved
Enthusiastically hugged
Saved
Surrounded
forEver and ever and ever will I always remember the ways I was loved today
Delightfully treasured

These are all words that described my day. Thirty~three has never looked so good.

My husband has never made me feel so treasured, as he did today.

My boys delighted me with their expressions of love and affection.

Elementary kids sang to me all day.

Friends blessed me with their words.

Undeservedly so.

Humbled.

Quieted by His love.

Rejoiced over by His singing to me.

Hidden in His everlasting arms.

Sheltered by His adoration.

Made in His image.

Chosen as His treasured possession.

Unconditionally loved by my Creator~no strings attached.

It's His gift to me on this thirty~third birthday, this Christmas season. What will I do with it?

It's up to me.

What will you do with His gift to you this season?

It's up to you.

He made us to worship Him, to love Him, to adore Him, to exalt His name, to praise Him with all that is within us.

Will you?

No comments:

Good Friday Favorites, 3.29.2024.

  Happy Good Friday, friends! I'm linking up with  Andrea  and  Erika  for today's favorite blog post of the week. How has your week...