Friday, November 6, 2009

When Words Fail

I would love to write something witty and charming this glorious Friday morning, but I'm afraid it will sound trivial.

This precious little boy, Gavin Owens, whom I've been praying for, is about to leave this earth behind. Click here to read his story.

I cannot imagine what this family is going through right now, but I do know that the Author and Perfecter of our faith is giving them the peace that only He can give.

I don't really know what to say. Words have left me for the moment. Please join me in praying, possibly one last time, for this sweet little angel and his family as they await his last moments. Pray God will make his passing beautiful and completely peaceful.

In Jesus' name.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog!

a weekend recap: girls trip edition

  Happy Tuesday, friends! I'm linking up with Joanne today, which is appropriate, since she was one of the ones on my weekend girls tri...