Friday, November 20, 2009

What I Did Last Night...

















Amidst hundreds of screaming young teenage girls {and a few of us older gals...some single, some moms}, last night Christa and I went to see this movie. W.O.W.

That's ALL that needs to be said. If you haven't read the books, read them. If you haven't seen the first movie, see it, then go see this one.

I'm seriously counting down until June, when the next one debuts.

Thanks, Christa, for being my Midnight Movie Girl!!! I had fun with you.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog!

Friday Favorites, 4.12.2024.

  Happy Friday, friends! I'm linking up with  Andrea  and  Erika  for today's favorite blog post of the week. How has your week been...