Monday, November 23, 2009

Short Week!!

I love me some short weeks!!! I am thrilled that we only have 2 days of school this week. I am really looking forward to the time off. I am excited about Thanksgiving, and seeing my sister Debi, and spending time with family, then FINALLY putting up our Christmas decorations. I cannot believe I lasted this long, but I did. It was hard, I have to admit, especially since I keep seeing Christmas stuff all around me.

Of course, as I say this, Jonah is getting in trouble for his mouth. Maybe that extra time with the kids isn't gonna be quite what I want it to be! Ha...I know, I know~not really. Jonah seems to be developing this annoying habit of arguing with everything and everyone around him. Fun times, I tell ya.

We had a great weekend. Friday night we let Drew decide where he wanted to eat. Graham had a sleepover to go to, and since him and Graham are like the Bobsey twins, we let him pick. What did he pick, you wonder? McDonald's. :) We went to Target after that so he could buy a game he wanted, and Jonah and Noah each picked out a little something. {In case you're wondering why Drew got a game and Jonah and Noah only got a little something, it was because Drew has leftover money from his birthday. Nobody else does. He did get something they all like, though.} Then we went to Rita's~this really yummy custard place here in the Ville. Saturday night we spent the evening at some friends' house.

It was a great weekend. I am excited about tomorrow already~the end of tomorrow, I mean! Todd is working tonight, so it's going to be a very laid back evening at home. I love nights like tonight~whatever goes for dinner, and it usually ends with us watching a movie. I have a netflix movie to watch, too. And a book to finish, and nails to paint....ahhhh, the list is endless.

I hope you all have a wonderfully blessed day. I know I will! Love to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog!

Friday Favorites: 4.19.2024.

  Happy Friday, friends! I'm linking up with  Andrea  and  Erika  for today's favorite blog post of the week. How has your week been...