Thursday, September 24, 2009

pRoCrAsTiNaTe No MoRe


Ummmm, remember that list from Monday? That overly optimistic, stars~in~my~eyes list that I made of all the glorious things I was going to do? Yeah, I do too. Then reality struck. I didn't do them.

I've been blessedly lazy all week. I've taken naps, watched Disney with the kiddos, played with the bloggy blog, I've basically done lots of things~other than all the things I said I would do.

I guess the bug bit me today, and I finally got productive. I pulled sheets, comforters and shams off all the beds and washed them in hot water, I've Lysoled the entire house, I've cleaned closets, rooms, floors~all of this was upstairs. I stopped with our room~I'm going to finish it tonight and start on the downstairs tomorrow.

Ah. The smell of Lysol.

The reason for the June Cleaver picture is to tell you how much I am NOT her. I did too much today and we're ordering pizza for dinner tonight. Hey. I can't do it all. And I don't feel guilty.

Well, not quite. We're patiently {not really} waiting on Todd to come home~so I can let him answer all the questions for a while.

I watched Noah take a 3 hour nap today. I might have joined him for a half hour or so. Might have.

I'm still about to pull my hair out. I am really not used to staying home anymore, and this idleness is about to get to me. I don't see the light at the end of the tunnel, either.

I will manage. Somehow. Tomorrow, my cabinets might get cleaned out. Might. My bathroom cabinet got cleaned out this morning.

I found some long lost items that I had given up on. I won't say anymore about THAT.

I'm thinking about changing the blog up a little again, but I can't find a background that I like as much as this one. I want something more fall~ish.

Speaking of fall~I'm pulling the pumpkins out tonight!!! I am going to get all my fall decorations out when Todd comes home. Well, after dinner. I decided to wait and let him help me, because that is his most favorite thing to do in all of the world.

Hear the sarcasm?

I think the bug is getting to my head. I must go now, before I bore you to tears.

I would not want that.

I would never want you to be as bored as I've been.

Never. Not in a million years.

Well. Bye for now.


1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog!

What's Up Wednesday

  Happy Wednesday, friends! I'm joining in with  Sheaffer  and  Shay  for today's blog post. I'm going to jump right in, and the...