Saturday, August 22, 2009

A Quick Note...

I'm about to be off to church! I am excited because the amazing Regi Stone will be with us all weekend. We're having a one day retreat at the church, and ending it with a concert tomorrow night. I'm really excited.

Can I just say how wrong it is that I was up at 6:30 on a Saturday morning slaving over a hot stove? Literally. I made a yummy breakfast casserole to take for our breakfast.

I hope you're all having an amazing weekend~we got ours off to a great start last night with some couple friends of ours. Fun times! If you don't mind~remember my sister Debi in your prayers today~she has been sick since we visited almost a month ago with what she thought was a sinus problem, then vertigo. Turns out she's having severe migraines. Dembra, if you're reading...love you and praying.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog!

a weekend recap: girls trip edition

  Happy Tuesday, friends! I'm linking up with Joanne today, which is appropriate, since she was one of the ones on my weekend girls tri...