Thursday, August 6, 2009

Just Checking In...

to say Hi!!!!! I don't even know what day it is. Seriously. I had to ask Todd. He looked at me like I had grown a second head.

We're havin' so much fun, it should be illegal. Our plans have changed, and we're staying one extra day. Today we're doing Hollywood Studios, formerly Disney MGM. Fun times!!! Tower of Terror, anyone?? Rockin' Roll'R'Coaster???

Actually, we're about to leave right now, so I'm outta here. I miss you all!! Not really, but I felt I needed to say it. I will need a vacation from my vacation next week, but it's back to school/work. Blah.

Until then, our summer is good till the last drop! Love to all!

No comments:

Thankful Thursday

  Happy Thursday, friends! I'm so glad you're here today; thanks for joining in with me from time to time. If you're anything li...