Wednesday, July 22, 2009

oNe MoRe ThInG

I got this idea from my bloggy friend, Dawn. You can click on her name to see her blog. She's fantabulous.

Anyway, she did this on her blog, and I am copying the idea. Hope you don't mind, Dawn.

If there is anything you would like to ask me, or talk about...post your comments and I will answer anything you ask, or discuss anything you want to talk about.

Just for fun...since you all read about me...I'd love to get to know YOU. You could also give some advice, maybe on something that worked great for your large family. Share a recipe. Tell a story. Give your testimony. You can tell me about you, or you can ask me about me. I'm open. Be creative, and have fun!!

1 comment:

Debi said...

Ok, do you plan on having any more children and if so ....when? Also, can you read with the kids being loud? Also, what would your dream job be if you could do totally anything you want?

Do you think I'm crazy if I go to Law School at the ripe old age of 45? Would you talk about me to my other sisters behind my back? LOL

Also, do you have any memorie of being with me when you were little?

I love you baby sis! Can't wait until next week. I WILL WISK YOU AWAY BY OURSELF ONE AFTERNOON...if I have to pay a sitter to do it!

hugs,
Dembra

Thankful Thursday

  Happy Thursday, friends! I'm so glad you're here today; thanks for joining in with me from time to time. If you're anything li...