Monday, June 15, 2009

Odd Sayings & Such

Noah: {When he woke up this morning} "Mom, look at me. I've growed." Because as he stood there, I saw that his pajama pants were too short. "Jonah's still shorter than me." :( Poor Jonah.

Drew: {On the way to church a week ago} "Dad, can I be your daughter the night that they have the Father/Daughter dinner downtown?" Because though they have Mother/Daughter, Father/Daughter events, all my sons are feeling a little left out. Ahem.

Jonah: "Good morning, Mommy. I love you." Happy sigh.

Graham: "I do NOT like her. I was just messing around." About a certain girl from church.

Out of the mouths of babes.

1 comment:

  1. The reason Drew wanted to be a daughter that night was because they are going to the Spaghetti Warehouse! The child loves some spaghetti. Oh they are also going on a carriage ride after dinner.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog!

Thankful Thursday

  Happy Thursday, friends! I can't believe it's already this day in the week. Wasn't it just yesterday that I was getting ready ...