Wednesday, June 24, 2009

The New Supposed Blockbuster


The Transformers. Since this is my blog, and MY opinions, let me take a moment or 4 to voice mine. I cannot stand~~~REALLY REALLY HATE IT ACTUALLY~~~when they take what should be a KID movie and make it so bad and so risque that kids can't even see it. Don't get me wrong, I have lots of friends who are all probably going to take their kids to see it, and that may be ok for their kids, but I don't think we're going to.

Do they want to see this? Duh~they're boys, so of course they want to see it. Did they want to see Marley & Me? Yup. Did we take them? Or even watch the Netflix we received in the mail a few weeks ago with them? Nope. I was told that were scenes in it that were questionable. If I won't let them see a movie about a dog and its owner, I'm not going to let them see Transformers.

Would I go see it with my hubby? Yup. Especially if it's scary enough to make me want to cuddle up next to him. And if this movie looked like the one in this poster above, I would let them see it. But it doesn't. What do YOU think??

1 comment:

  1. I feel the same way. My son doesn't understand why we can't see it :(

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog!

Thankful Thursday

  Happy Thursday, friends! I hope your week is going well. Mine is—it's actually flying right by. I will say that I wish this part would...