Sunday, May 17, 2009

What A Great Weekend...

I was so proud of all the boys at their games this weekend. Graham's and Drew's team was amazing...especially at yesterday's game! I was totally that baseball mom who wouldn't shut up. :) Good times. It made it worth the effort of waking up at 7 on a Saturday and getting us and the kids out the door 45 minutes later.

After the game, Mimi, the boys and I all went to breakfast at Perkins. Yum. Todd couldn't come because he was working for the sheriff's department. After breakfast we went to Lifeway bookstore, because it was $5 fiction day. Good times, people, good times. I was like a kid in a candy store trying to pick out books. Love them, love them, love them. Noah and Drew walked out with their books without paying for them. So we had to go back in~2 SEPERATE TIMES~to pay for them. We found Drew's first, then Noah's. Needless to say, I told them they were not allowed to walk around with anything in their hands anymore. Because they get distracted by all the goodies at the register.

Today is church!! I really need to be getting dressed instead of sitting here, but I wanted to write since I hadn't in a couple days. How was YOUR weekend? Anyone do anything fun and exciting? I am so thankful for so many things today. I can't wait to go practice my new habit. Love to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog!

Friday Favorites, 4.26.2024.

  Happy Friday, friends! I'm linking up with  Andrea  and  Erika  for today's favorite blog post of the week. How has your week been...