Friday, May 15, 2009

It's Raining. A.G.A.I.N.

Poor Graham and Drew may never get to play baseball game. I woke up praying that God would keep it away! They've had 2 games canceled because of it, and I don't want a 3rd. As of right now, our last game may not be until July. Who knows. Poor little guys.

On the other hand, I'm trying to be thankful for it, because I know the people in California sure would have liked some of this during all those wildfires. AND because it's great for our farmers...remember how bad the crops were damaged last year because of the drought? So, thank You, Lord for this rain. Even if it messes up baseball. Better to have no baseball than no crops.

So, what's on the agenda for YOUR weekend? We may have some open plans tonight and in the morning because of this rain. If we do, I'm not sure what we'll do. One thing I do know: the boys need haircuts. Graham's hair is so long that he can shake it. It's kinda cute. Well, not kinda, it IS cute. And Drew's about to be at the point where he can't see because of his hair hanging in his eyes. Well, just look at this pic at the top of my blog~it's from Mom's day.

Tomorrow, Todd is working the barbecue fest, so my friend Christa is coming over. We'll eat. We'll talk. We'll laugh. We'll have fun. We may or may not watch a movie. I love when she comes over. :) Time flies when we're together.

Jonah's sweet teacher, Andi Miles, had us over for dinner last night. And by "us", I mean all the ladies that helped in her class this year. There was a house full of us, plus some other staff from school. It was so much fun. I got to know Graham's apex teacher better because she was there, and it was fun seeing the inside of Mrs. Miles' house. Her room at school is organized chaos, but her house was different. She had all kinds of things that pointed out her love of teaching kids. She is one special lady. It was a blast.

Well, I could go on, but I'll stop for now. I'll probably write more later. I'm sure I'll have something fun and exciting to tell you about. Like how I did on my evaluation today {?!}. More about THAT in a later post. Love to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog!

Thankful Thursday

  Happy Thursday, friends! I hope your week is going well. Mine is—it's actually flying right by. I will say that I wish this part would...