Monday, May 18, 2009

A Great Praise Song



I love this song. I cannot sing it without crying. There is something so powerful about the word YAHWEH. When I looked that word up on the online Merriam~Webster dictionary, it defined it as this: One entry found. God. Total union with God.

Hmmmm, do you think that's coincidental? I don't. I don't believe in coincidences. He is the Master Planner, the Author of all appointments divine. There is none other like Him. He is the great I AM, the MIGHTY GOD, EVERLASTING FATHER, PRINCE OF PEACE. His name is so powerful that it makes evil forces flee, and causes Satan to cringe. There is nothing sweeter than His name.

Isaiah 46:4 Even to your old age and gray hairs I am he, I am he who will sustain you. I have made you and I will carry you; I will sustain you and I will rescue you.

Isaiah 46:9~13 Remember the former things, those of long ago; I am God, and there is no other; I am God, and there is none like me. 10 I make known the end from the beginning, from ancient times, what is still to come. I say: My purpose will stand, and I will do all that I please. 11 From the east I summon a bird of prey; from a far~off land, a man to fulfill my purpose. What I have said, that I will bring about; what I have planned, that will I do. 12 Listen to me, you stubborn~hearted, you who are far from righteousness. 13 I am bringing my righteousness near, it is not far away; and my salvation will not be delayed. I will grant salvation to Zion, my splendor to Israel.

Isaiah 47:8...'I am, and there is none besides me.'

Isaiah 47:10...'I am, and there is none besides me.'

Isaiah 48:17 This is what the LORD says~your Redeemer, the Holy One of Israel: "I am the LORD your God, who teaches you what is best for you, who directs you in the way you should go."

I hope this is a word for you today. It was for me. I take comfort in Him, my Rock, my Redeemer, my Strength and my Song. I am praying for all who read this today. Love to all.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog!

Friday Favorites: 4.19.2024.

  Happy Friday, friends! I'm linking up with  Andrea  and  Erika  for today's favorite blog post of the week. How has your week been...