Friday, May 15, 2009

Friday Challenge #1

"For I am about to do something new. See, I have already begun! Do you not see it? I will make a pathway through the wildnerness. I will create rivers in the dry wasteland."~Isaiah 43:19

I am going to start giving out a challenge every Friday. Today's challenge is this:

Buy some brightly colored index cards~because who doesn't love bright colors?~and write Scripture on them. At your local office supply store, you can buy a holepunch and little loose leaf rings that will hold them all together. Keep them in your purse. When you have some spare time, pull them out and read them!

I have done this for several years now, but today I began working on a set for my friend. She is doing the same thing for me. We're trading Scripture! How cool is that??? Try it, you might get blessed!

No comments:

Good Friday Favorites, 3.29.2024.

  Happy Good Friday, friends! I'm linking up with  Andrea  and  Erika  for today's favorite blog post of the week. How has your week...